Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Virtual Learning Journey

It's my time to blog. Thank you to my early followers, my apologies for not posting before tonight, I am a little embarrassed to know that some of you have already been in my blog. I have this mental block when it comes to blogs. I have never really found the time to blog, despite several attempts to do so in the past. That's my first challenge in undertaking this online facilitation course with Sarah. What do I hope to get out of this course? Skills and knowledge to share with the communities of practice I work with - students, teachers, and adults in the community. My thirst for anything to do with computers will no doubt also be looked after. I also hope to be able to share my journey over the weeks ahead with those of you who have the time to read my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to working with and learning from you on this course Jan.

Sarah Stewart said...

Hi Jan, how's things with you? Can I ask...what are you hoping to get out of this course? Sarah